From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of West Richmond can restore these precious belongings and much more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you realize how much there is to consider. One of those is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that cherished possessions that were at one point immediately discarded may now be are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean and return an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Richmond to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us too.